Shine – Digital Curriculum
In this six-week curriculum, students learn how to face their fears, find their motivation, master their message, share their story, engage their circle, and continue their Gospel conversations—becoming disciples who make disciples everywhere they go!
SHINE: Sharing the Light of the World
Length: 6 lessons
“…Shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.” –Philippians 2:15-16
Relationally sharing the message of the Gospel is a mysterious, Holy Spirit-inspired mix of prayer, God-infused spiritual power, practical skills, and relational sensitivity. It’s not a simple, three-step formula or a canned presentation—it’s a conversation about Jesus, or in many cases, a series of conversations. Yet there are some very practical skills that teenagers need if they are going to confidently step out and share the Gospel with their friends.
Set in the Colorado Rockies with a high-energy cast of six teen students and Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier, the six episodes of Shine prepare students to navigate Gospel conversations, from “takeoff to touchdown.” This youth Bible study will teach students how to:
- face their fears.
- find their motivation.
- master their message.
- share their story.
- engage their circle.
- continue their conversations.
Ultimately, Shine will help your students become disciples who make disciples everywhere they go!
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Your Shine download folder includes:
* videos: Six 10- to 15-minute video episodes featuring Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier
* a leader’s guide: Six fully developed, discussion-driven lessons, with opening ice-breakers, solid biblical teaching, and personal applications (PDF and editable Word format)
* student handouts: Six weeks of reproducible, visually-engaging, interactive student handouts
* parent emails: Six weeks of customizable parent communications
* presentation slides: Customizable presentation slides and G.O.S.P.E.L. acrostic training slides