Digital Shine Curriculum
SHINE...Sharing the Light of the World Curriculum
Click to Preview the Leaders Guide!
By Greg Stier
“…Shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.” –Philippians 2:15-16
There’s nothing more exciting in youth ministry than seeing students reaching students with the hope of Jesus!
Learning how to relationally share the message of the gospel is a mysterious, Holy Spirit-inspired mix of prayer, God-infused spiritual power, practical skills and relational sensitivity. It is not a simple three-step formula or a canned presentation—it is a conversation about Jesus, or in many cases, a series of conversations. Yet there are some very practical skills that teenagers need if they are going to confidently step out and share the gospel with their friends.
Set in the Colorado Rockies with a high-energy cast of six students and Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier, Shine prepares students to navigate gospel conversations from “takeoff to touchdown.” They’ll learn how to…
…face their fears …find their motivation …master their message …share their story …engage their circle and …continue their conversations.
Shine will help your group become an exciting, growing, dynamic Gospel Advancing Youth Ministry where every student is a vibrant, growing follower of Jesus who is motivated and mobilized to make disciples who make disciples everywhere they go!
Unleash your students to share Jesus’ light and life!
Your Shine Download Folder Includes
* Videos – Six 10- to 15-minute video episodes featuring Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier
* Leader’s Guide – Six fully developed discussion-driven lessons, with opening icebreakers, solid biblical teaching and personal applications (PDF and editable Word format)
* Student Handouts – Six weeks of reproducible, visually-engaging, interactive student handouts
* Parent e-mails – Six weeks of customizable parent communications
* Presentation Slides – Customizable presentation slides and GOSPEL acrostic training slides
Youth Leader Promo