Life in 6 Words: The Gospel Explored
The GOSPEL is simple, yet profound.
Your teens may know the GOSPEL backwards and forwards, but have they wrestled with the deeper truths that are represented by the acrostic message?
In Life in 6 Words: The Gospel Explored, Greg Stier and spoken word artist Jason Petty (“Propaganda”) dive into the theology of the gospel message, unpacking core terms and concepts every follower of Jesus needs to grasp to fully understand the good news.
This curriculum will challenge your teenagers with truths that have the power to transform their own lives as well as enable them to more fully explain God’s great story to their friends
DVD and CD Product Includes:
- Seven 5-10 minute video sessions by Greg Stier and Propaganda
- Full length, hi-definition Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL video
- Fully developed, discussion-driven curricula in PDF and Word formats, including Icebreaker Activities and Upward, Inward and Outward personal applications
- Reproducible invites and slide backgrounds
- Ten 32 page full-color Participant Guides
Curriculum is suitable for large and small groups, Sunday school or retreats.
Take your group deeper into the theology of the GOSPEL.
This 32 page, full-color Participant Guide is an essential component of the Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL Explored DVD curriculum series, bringing the content and practical applications to life. It’s designed for each participant to have their own copy for use during the DVD series.
This workbook challenges participants to respond on a personal level as they go deeper in their understanding of the meaning of the gospel through Upward, Inward and Outward application exercises.