SHINE: Sharing the Light of the World
Length: 6 lessons
A deep dive into Faith-Sharing
Shine is our most comprehensive curriculum that unpacks the Why, What and How of faith-sharing – WHY they should share, WHAT they should share, and HOW they should share
Set in the Rocky Mountains with Greg Stier and a cast of 6 teens, this curriculum prepares your students to navigate Gospel conversations, from “takeoff to touchdown” and teaches them how to:
- face their fears.
- find their motivation.
- master their message.
- share their story.
- engage their circle.
- continue their conversations.
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Shine curriculum includes:
* Six 10- to 15-minute video episodes
* a leader’s guide: Six fully developed, discussion-driven lessons, with opening ice-breakers, solid biblical teaching, and personal applications (PDF and editable Word format)
* student handouts: Six weeks of reproducible, visually-engaging, interactive student handouts
* parent emails: Six weeks of customizable parent communications
* presentation slides: Customizable presentation slides and G.O.S.P.E.L. acrostic training slides