SALT: Creating Thirst – Digital Curriculum
The five lessons in SALT: Creating Thirst prepare teenagers for authentic, give-and-take spiritual conversations with their friends, by unpacking questions such as: "What happens after we die?," "Why does God let bad things happen?," and "What makes for a good relationship?"
Salt: Creating Thirst
Length: 5 lessons
By Greg Stier and Zane Black
Salt: Creating Thirst prepares and empowers teenagers for authentic, give-and-take spiritual conversations with their friends.
In this five-week video youth group curriculum, Greg Stier and Zane Black explore the following conversation-starting questions:
- Have you ever wondered about God?
- How valuable am I?
- What happens after we die?
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- What makes for good relationships?
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Salt curriculum includes:
- five 8- to 10-minute video sessions by Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier and Zane Black
- five Salt video clips to start conversations
- a Gospel-presentation video
- a leader’s guide
- student handouts