Unshakeable – Digital Curriculum
This four-week curriculum highlights four distinctive threads in King David's life, providing students practical insights on how to do life with God in an authentic way that brings joy—even in the tough times—and honor God in everything they do.
Unshakeable: Faith | Love | Call | Resolve
Length: 4 lessons + 25 days of student devotional handouts
David was a giant slayer, a mighty warrior, and a king, but he was also an adulterer, liar, murderer, and lousy husband and father. Still, God used him mightily, and he was called a man after God’s own heart. Why?
Perhaps because David’s faith in God was unshakeable. Again and again, in the midst of both his joys and his troubles, David ran to God and leaned his life on Him.
Unshakeable explores four distinctive, unshakeable threads in David’s life that give students practical insights on how to do life with God in an authentic way that brings joy—even in the tough times—and honors God in everything they do.
The four-week Unshakeable curriculum for teens and companion student devotional handouts will:
- propel students toward a growing, authentic, unshakeable faith.
- challenge students to live out their own calling to slay giants, share God’s truth, and impact their world.
- motivate and equip students to talk about their faith with others who don’t know Jesus personally.
- build healthy spiritual habits that take students deeper with God each day.
The Unshakeable download folder includes:
- a fully developed four-week leader’s guide in both PDF and editable Word format, with step-by-step directions, ice-breaker activities, discussion questions, prayers, Scriptures, and gospel segues.
- 25 days of reproducible student devotional handouts
- This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.