Digital Life in 6 Words: The Gospel Explored
The GOSPEL is simple, yet profound.
Your teens may know the GOSPEL backwards and forwards, but have they wrestled with the deeper truths that are represented by the acrostic message?
In Life in 6 Words: The Gospel Explored, Greg Stier and spoken word artist Jason Petty (“Propaganda”) dive into the theology of the gospel message, unpacking core terms and concepts every follower of Jesus needs to grasp to fully understand the good news.
This curriculum will challenge your teenagers with truths that have the power to transform their own lives as well as enable them to more fully explain God’s great story to their friends
Your Life in 6 Words: The Gospel Explored Download Folder Includes:
* Seven 5 to 10-minute video sessions featuring Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier and Spoken Word artist Propaganda
* Seven weeks of fully developed, discussion-driven curricula (PDF and editable Word format)
* Seven weeks of reproducible Student Handouts
* Full length Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL video, plus other video bonus features
* Customizable presentation slides
* Reproducible invitations to help you launch your series
Curriculum is suitable for large and small groups, Sunday school or retreats.
Take your group deeper into the theology of the GOSPEL.