Salt: Creating Thirst
Length: 5 lessons
Prepare your teenagers to have authentic, give-and-take spiritual conversations with their friends.
Sometimes bringing up Jesus in a conversation is the hardest thing to do. But once you’ve started, you also need to know how to engage the other person in real dialogue. And Salt will help your students do both!
In this five-week video youth group curriculum, Greg Stier and Zane Black explore the following conversation-starting questions:
- Have you ever wondered about God?
- How valuable am I?
- What happens after we die?
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- What makes for good relationships?
And then walks your students through ways to have an engaging conversation that is more than just a presentation.
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Salt curriculum includes:
- five 8- to 10-minute video sessions by Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier and Zane Black
- five Salt video clips to start conversations
- a Gospel-presentation video
- a leader’s guide
- student handouts