Live it Up! 30 Day Challenge – Digital Curriculum
Live It Up! 30 Day Challenge
Length: 4 lessons + 30 days of teen devotional handouts
This four-week Bible study for teens and companion 30 days of youth devotional handouts highlight 30 key chronological snapshots from the life of Christ. The lessons and devo readings work in tandem to help your students step up to the challenge and embrace a grace-drenched, joy-filled, God-breathed, live-it-up lifestyle that seeks to know Him and make Him known!
Each lesson of this youth bible study focuses on a key conversation found in the Gospels, in which Jesus communicates His message of grace and challenges others to accept His invitation to the only party that matters: the one being thrown by Jesus Himself!
The Live It Up! 30 Day Challenge will:
- advance the Gospel in and through your students.
- ground your students in 30 key snapshots from the life of Christ that every teenager should know and apply to their own lives.
- motivate and equip your students to share the Gospel with their friends.
- help your students build healthy habits that take them deeper with Jesus each day.
- provide a daily, real-life challenge that unleashes students to “be doers of the Word, and not hearers only.”
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Your Live It Up! download folder includes:
- a fully developed four-week Leader’s Guide in both PDF and editable Word format, with step-by-step directions, icebreaker activities, discussion questions, prayers, Scriptures, and Gospel segues.
- 30 days of reproducible teen devotional handouts