SALT...Creating Thirst Curriculum
By Greg Stier and Zane Black
“You are the salt of the earth.” —Jesus
Everyone is spiritually thirsty, whether they know it or not. Our job is to provide that touch of salt that sparks spiritual dialogue with those who need Jesus.
But sometimes one of the hardest things about sharing the gospel is just getting the conversation started. So we created five short, thought-provoking YouTube videos that teenagers can use to relationally engage others in spiritual conversation.
Salt…Creating Thirst prepares and empowers teenagers for authentic, give-and-take spiritual conversations with their friends. In this five-week video curriculum, Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier and Zane Black unpack the following conversation-starting questions:
- Have you ever wondered about God?
- How valuable am I?
- What happens after we die?
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- What makes for a good relationship?
Your Salt Download Folder includes:
- Five 8 to10-minute video sessions by Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier & Zane Black
- Five SaltVideo Clips to start conversations (high definition)
- Five reproducible student handouts
- Fully developed curricula (PDF and Word format)
- Customizable presentation slides
- Something Amazing gospel presentation video