Takeoff to Touchdown: How to Navigate a Gospel Conversation – Digital Curriculum
How can we teach students to articulate the Gospel clearly?
What can we do to get them more comfortable in relationally sharing the message of Jesus?
This four-session youth curriculum first gives students biblical motivations to share their faith and then continues week by week, training them how to start, sustain, and gracefully wrap up meaningful conversations about God with the people in their lives. Includes original, animated video clips for instruction!
Each week includes (60 minutes):
- Game: an activity that relates to the lesson (10 minutes).
- Transition: a bridge that ties the game into the teaching (5 minutes).
- Teaching: an original, animated video clip and detailed teaching points (15 minutes).
- Gospel segue: a Gospel explanation and invitation to trust Christ (5 minutes).
- Discussion questions: group questions to help students process the teaching (15 minutes).
- Pilot-training activity: an opportunity for them to practice what they've learned (5 minutes).
- Challenge and prayer: an encouragement to apply what they’ve learned (5 minutes).
This student curriculum is suitable for large and small groups, Sunday school classes, or retreats.
Your Takeoff to Touchdown: How to navigate a Gospel conversation download folder includes:
- a PDF of the leaders guide, as well as printable student handouts for each session.
- a customizable PowerPoint for each session; each PowerPoint includes a short, embedded video clip that goes with the teaching.
- a full-length Takeoff to Touchdown video.