Fearless – Digital Curriculum
Fearless: Unleashing God's Fierce Love in Your World is a four-week curriculum that draws from the book of Ephesians, inspiring students to embrace God's love, live for Jesus, share the Gospel with their friends, and stand against the attacks of the enemy.
Fearless: Unleashing God’s Fierce Love
Length: 4 lessons + 21 days of student devotional handouts
This four-week youth Bible study examines a few specific passages in Ephesians and helps students experience God’s extravagant love in the deepest parts of their souls.
And when they do, something amazing happens. Out of the overflow of His great love for them, and through the power of His Spirit at work in and through them, they can boldly, fearlessly reach out to others and share His message of hope.
Each lesson introduces a Bible passage and broad theme from Ephesians. The reproducible student devotional handouts help your students drill down even deeper into the same passage. The daily devo content and activities are designed to make the biblical truths of the passage more personally applicable to each student.
- inspire students to walk into the full embrace of God’s lavish love.
- challenge teenagers to live boldly for Jesus, out of the overflow of God’s great love for them.
- motivate and equip students to share the Gospel with their friends.
- help students put on the armor of God, which empowers them to stand against the attacks of the Evil One and live with integrity.
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
Your Fearless curriculum download folder includes:
- a fully developed four-week Leader’s Guide in both PDF and editable Word format with step-by-step directions, ice-breaker activities, discussion questions, prayers, Scriptures, and Gospel segues.
- 21 days of reproducible student devotional handouts.