Reverse: Live Differently – Digital Curriculum
The four weeks of Reverse: Live Differently examine the life of Daniel, challenging students to live a God-focused life, stand against idols, and share the Gospel with friends, as they trust God and live a life of integrity.
Reverse: Live Differently
Length: 4 lessons + 21 days of student devotional handouts
Daniel lived for God in a world that pushed, prodded, and penalized him for his faith in the one, true God. Yet he chose to live in “reverse”—totally differently from the world around him. This God-focused, counter-cultural way of living is deep, intense, exciting, risky, and immensely satisfying, because it keeps us in tune with the way God designed us to live: in relationship with Him—knowing Him and making Him known.
Our teenagers can learn a lot from Daniel about how to live for God, no matter what comes their way. And that’s what this four-week youth Bible study and 21 days of reproducible student devotional handouts are designed to do.
Reverse: Live Differently will:
- inspire your students to live with a God focus in a me-focused world.
- encourage them to trust God and live courageously, despite the trials and troubles they face.
- help them stand against the idols of our day.
- challenge them to pursue excellence and live with integrity.
- motivate and equip them to share the Gospel with their friends.
This resource can be used for: youth bible study, bible lessons for teens, youth devotional, bible study for teens or devotions for teens.
This youth group curriculum includes:
- a fully developed leader’s guide, with step-by-step directions, icebreaker activities, discussion questions, prayers, Scriptures, and Gospel segues.
- three weeks of reproducible PDFs of student devotional handouts.